Re: [scbwi-houston] Kelly Bennett's Rambling Tour

  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2012

      Grat interview Vonna. You captured the essence of Kelly's energy and ability. I could almost hear her talking to you.  peggy s.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 11, 2012
          Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Crystal and Kathy. It's great to be able to join in celebrating our members' book launches, even when they are far away when their books are released.
          Vonna

          --
          www.vonnacarter.com
          twitter