Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: Kelly Bennett's Rambling Tour

  • Vonna Carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2012
      Thanks, Dotti. Good to know they're not just banning me ;-)
      Vonna

      On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote:

      Vonna, it’s not working for me either.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 10, 2012

        Grat interview Vonna. You captured the essence of Kelly's energy and ability. I could almost hear her talking to you.  peggy s.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 11, 2012
            Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Crystal and Kathy. It's great to be able to join in celebrating our members' book launches, even when they are far away when their books are released.
            Vonna

            --
            www.vonnacarter.com
            twitter