As Promised...

  • Dotti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3 5:14 AM
      Agents Actively Looking
      http://mailer.fsu.edu/~tjp4773/agentsactivelylooking.html

      Preditors & Editors
      http://www.anotherealm.com/prededitors/

      Dotti Enderle
      Fortune Tellers Club (Llewellyn Worldwide)
      www.fortunetellersclub.com
      1. The Lost Girl
      2. Playing With Fire
      3. The Magic Shades (Sept. 2003)
      4. Secrets Of Lost Arrow (Jan. 2004)
    • Kelly Bennett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3 12:29 PM
        Dotti, thanks for sending the Predators and Editors link to anotherealm.com.
        There is so much on the website for writers--samples of everything! Thank
        you for sharing it. When do you find the time to go through all these sites
        et al????

        Kelly Goldman Bennett
        22307 Stormcroft Lane
        Katy, TX 77450-6700
        (281) 395-4620
        kellyb@...

        Fortune Tellers Club (Llewellyn Worldwide)
        www.fortunetellersclub.com
        1. The Lost Girl
        2. Playing With Fire
        3. The Magic Shades (Sept. 2003)
        4. Secrets Of Lost Arrow (Jan. 2004)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Dotti
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3 12:47 PM
          Kelly,

          I don't think I've ever gone through the "preditors" site except to look up
          the credibility of an agent or editor. I'm not sure what else is there.

        • GAGoetz@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4 3:18 PM
            Here's one of my favorite sites about children's publishing. Some of the
            editors from Editor's Day are mentioned.
            Gail
            http://www.underdown.org/chchange.htm