Supplement Your SCBWI Quest

  • Aileen Kirkham
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 1:18 PM
      If you have the desire and patience, there are some school districts looking for substitutes. I know Spring ISD is in need.
      They require that you attend an orientation as do most districts so call their district office to see when to attend for the upcoming fall.

      Aileen Kirkham
      Author, Educator & Storyteller
      281.357.1192
      Cell 713.828.0544
      bamaaileen@...
      www.aileenkirkham.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012

        Pam / Bruce…………

        I keep hearing that B&N stores will be gone in 2 years or less, which is probably the reason they are putting more distance between their Nook / online store and store fronts earlier in the year.

        And as the places to sell books dwindle, online is going to be the place where most books are sold. Now we know how the big 6 and Amazon get along, so this business is only going to get tougher and tougher for the traditional publishers.……………Rita

        Rita Mills

        713-937-9184

        www.BookConnectiononline.com