Re: [scbwi-houston] thank you

  • Kathy Duval
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2012
      I'll add my thanks to everyone who made this wonderful conference happen. Kathy

      Take Me To Your BBQ (Disney Hyperion, Winter, 2013)

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 2, 2012
        I second this. I love how the presenters are always so varied and at the end of the conference, I've always got multiple places that I can send my work.

        Thanks to everyone for your hard work in the conference this year. It paid off. I had a great time.

        And Crystal, I so want to read your book!

        --
        Samantha Clark
        SamanthaClark.wordpress.com

        1j.

        Re: thank you

        Posted by: "CRYSTAL ALLEN" rcpjallen@...   rcpjallen

        Sun Apr 1, 2012 6:30 pm (PDT)

        I love my SCBWI. I've been to other SCBWI conferences in other regions and
        I'm just so proud of my own. It's professional, first-class and has
        something for everybody. Year-after-year our confereces rock and it's
        because so many people put so much time and effort into making it successful

        This isn't new. That's how we roll.

        So, I'll just say.. Saturday was business as usual.

        Crystal Allen

        ****

        color="black">****

        > ** **
        >
        > Varsha****
        >
        > ** **
        >
        > ** **

      • Gail Greenberg
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 3, 2012
          A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS AND EVERYONE WHO WORKED SO HARD ON THE CONFERENCE-IT WAS SPECTACULAR!  FUN, INSPIRING AND GREAT SPEAKERS!!!!!  THANKS TOO FOR THOSE NOTES, AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ASSISTED ME AT THE CONFERENCE.  I APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!

          GAIL GREENBERG

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 3, 2012

            I wanted to add my thanks to Vickie, Millie, Linda, Mary, Diandra, Chantee, and all the others who put in countless hours to bring us such an awesome conference. I’ve been to a lot of conferences, including LA and NY, and I’ve learned a lot at each one. But this Houston one was the best! I learned so much. The Sunday intensive was fantastic. Thanks!

            Beth