Texas Institite of letters

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

      The Texas Institute of Letters has named their finalists for the 2011.

      Best of Texas: Texas Institute of Letters names finalists

      I am thrilled that T is for Taj Mahal , illustrated by Robert Crawford (Sleeping Bear Press) is one of the finalists in the picture book category.

      Varsha

    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
        Whoot! Congratulations, Varsha!
        Vonna

        --
        www.vonnacarter.com
        twitter

      • Melissa Buron
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
          Yay Varsha! Great news!

          Melissa Buron
          www.melissaburon.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

            Congrats, Varsha! My fingers are crossed!

            The Texas Institute of Letters has named their finalists for the 2011.

            Best of Texas: Texas Institute of Letters names finalists

            I am thrilled that T is for Taj Mahal , illustrated by Robert Crawford (Sleeping Bear Press) is one of the finalists in the picture book category.

            Varsha

            No virus found in this message.

          • Sara Joiner
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
              Congratulations, Varsha!  Good luck!

              On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Varsha Bajaj <author@...> wrote:

              The Texas Institute of Letters has named their finalists for the 2011.

              Best of Texas: Texas Institute of Letters names finalists

              I am thrilled that T is for Taj Mahal , illustrated by Robert Crawford (Sleeping Bear Press) is one of the finalists in the picture book category.

              Varsha

              --
              Sara K Joiner
              children's librarian

                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                  Good luck!

                  Anna church
                  http://taylorchronicle.com/hugabug.jpg
                • Peggy
                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

                    WOW!! Varsha, congratulations!! Peggy

                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                      Varsha, I am so proud! Can you believe it? Congratulations!
                      Marty

                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                        Fantastic news, Varsha! Wahoo!

                        Take Me To Your BBQ (Disney Hyperion, Winter, 2013)

                      • ctbkaty@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

                          Bravo Varsha. I got that award a few years ago. Be sure and go to the dinner. I met some interesting people including Molly Ivins and Liz Carpenter.

                          Carmen

                        • Ana Maria Rodriguez
                          Message 12 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

                            Congratulations, Varsha!

                            Ana Maria Rodriguez

                            Author

                            Visit my website

                            Find me on Facebook

                            The Iron Butterfly

                            My Blog

                            Follow me on Twitter @RodriguezAMaria

                              Message 14 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

                                Thank you everyone.

                                Carmen, I will have to call you and get more scoop on the dinner.

                                Varsha

                              • Christina Mandelski
                                Message 15 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                                  Varsha, congratulations! What an honor, and well deserved!!!

                                  THE SWEETEST THING, Egmont USA, May 2011
                                  www.christinamandelski.com
                                  www.willwrite4cake.blogspot.com

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012

                                    Varsha,

                                    The dinner was in Austin the year I went and the best part was a mixer the night before in somebody's home. That's where I sat and listened to Molly Ivins and Liz Carpenter bounce jokes off of each other. It was fabulous.

                                    Carmen

                                  • joypreble
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                                      Bravo, Varsha! so thrilled for you!

                                      Joy Preble
                                      www.joypreble.com

                                      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Varsha Bajaj" <author@...> wrote:

                                      > The Texas Institute of Letters has named their finalists for the 2011.
                                      >

                                      > <http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://artsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/20
                                      > 12/03/best-of-texas-texas-institute.html&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgAIAAoATAAOABAo5na-
                                      > gRIAVgBYgJlbg&cd=9T1vrmWlnMQ&usg=AFQjCNE44Kj-dYphBEmPFbLofN1NRTGaIQ> Best of
                                      > Texas: Texas Institute of Letters names finalists
                                      >

                                      > I am thrilled that T is for Taj Mahal , illustrated by Robert Crawford
                                      > (Sleeping Bear Press) is one of the finalists in the picture book category.
                                      >
                                      > Varsha

                                    • Janet Fox
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                                        Congratulations, Varsha!!!
                                        xo - Janet

                                        On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Varsha Bajaj <author@...> wrote:

                                        The Texas Institute of Letters has named their finalists for the 2011.

                                        Best of Texas: Texas Institute of Letters names finalists

                                        I am thrilled that T is for Taj Mahal , illustrated by Robert Crawford (Sleeping Bear Press) is one of the finalists in the picture book category.

                                        Varsha

                                        --
                                        Janet Fox
                                        PO Box 2524
                                        Livingston, MT 59047
                                        406-577-6982
                                        Forgiven (Speak/Penguin, 2011) & Faithful (Speak, 2010), YA novels of romance and adventure
                                        Get Organized Without Losing It (Free Spirit Pub, 2006), self-help for kids

                                      • CRYSTAL ALLEN

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Mar 7, 2012
                                            Congratulations, Varsha!
                                            Donna
                                          • Gail Greenberg
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Mar 8, 2012
                                              Varsha,
                                              Congrats!  I'm very happy for you!

                                              Gail Greenberg

                                              Message 22 of 22 , Mar 8, 2012
                                                Varsha,

                                                Congrats!  This is such a huge honor.  I'm so happy for you!

                                                Gail Greenberg