RE: [scbwi-houston] ANASTASIA FOREVER finally has a cover!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2012

      It’s beautiful, Joy!

      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joypreble
      Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:00 PM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] ANASTASIA FOREVER finally has a cover!

      hey all! So excited to announce that Sourcebooks let me reveal the cover for ANASTASIA FOREVER (8/1/2012) today!! It's spooky and beautiful and evocative and I think it gets the more darkly romantic atmosphere of book 3 just right. I've blogged about it today here: http://bit.ly/zmWDpp

      Let me know what you think!

      Joy Preble
      www.joypreble.com

      No virus found in this message.

    • typingcrazy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Great cover! Red really sets the mood.

        Monica
        www.monicashaughnessy.com

        --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "joypreble" <baronessp@...> wrote:

        > hey all! So excited to announce that Sourcebooks let me reveal the cover for ANASTASIA FOREVER (8/1/2012) today!! It's spooky and beautiful and evocative and I think it gets the more darkly romantic atmosphere of book 3 just right. I've blogged about it today here: http://bit.ly/zmWDpp
        >
        > Let me know what you think!
        >
        > Joy Preble
        > www.joypreble.com

      • McCourt Thomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
          It looks fabulous Joy! Congratulations! I can't wait to read it.

          Take care, McCourt