      From: Bobbi Leder <bobbi.leder@...>
      To: "scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com" <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:05 PM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] I'm a finalist in the MeeGenius! picture book contest

      Hi guys,

      My picture book, The Secret Police Dog, is the staff pick in the MeeGenius! picture book contest.  I'm officially a finalist and could use your vote.  If you're on Facebook, I'd love it if you would vote for my story.  All you have to do is click the link below and click "Like" once you're on the page. *Please note: I believe you need to be logged into your Facebook account in order to vote.  Thanks so much!

      Here's the link:
      http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/book/6065/the-secret-police-dog-by-bobbi-gale/

      Regards,
      Bobbi Gale Leder