9377RE: [scbwi-houston] Re: December meeting

    Nov 28, 2011

      I got the evite.

      ~d

      Dotti Enderle

      * * *

      CROSSWIRE (Boyds Mills/Calkins Creek)

      * Texas Institute of Letters Young Adult Award Recipient

      * June Franklin Naylor Award for Best Children’s Book on Texas History

      * WWA Spur Award Finalist

         www.dottienderle.com