      From: Pat Miller <gpatmiller@...>
      To: scbwi-houston <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 5:26 am
      Subject: Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: December meeting

      Yikes! I mentioned all this, plus the conference, in yesterday's e-vite. Did you not get one?

      On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Vicki Sansum <vsansum@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      Not only will there be food and fun at the December meeting, we'll have
      book sales by our local authors and illustrators. It's a perfect time to
      buy an autographed book just in time for holiday gifts. Also, we'll have
      another drawing for four $100 scholarships. These scholarships can be
      used for any SCBWI event, you must be a SCBWI member to put your name
      into the hat at the meeting.

      Pat Miller
      Author Visits, Storytelling, Professional Workshops

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic