7811Re: [scbwi-houston] website

  • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
    Jan 27, 2011
      Thanks, Crystal! I'm sure I'll be adding a few more elephant facts too. Right now I'm working on making a more personalized bio for the site, since I'd just copied and pasted the one from the Apocalypsies blog as a place holder. Then I'll figure out how to make it more keyword-AltTag-metadatalicious.

      I haven't had a bulldog for a long time, but they are great dogs, aren't they? There's an English Bulldog Rescue organization in town, so I think that's where I'll go when I want to get a new dog. There's one in my WIP named Marge.

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:30 PM, CRYSTAL ALLEN <rcpjallen@...> wrote:

      Hey Lynne,

      Love your site!  The elephone 4-1-1 was very interesting!  My grandmother had a bulldog named Jiggs.  If I ever get one, I'm going to name him Jiggs, Jr., or JJ or short!

      Anyway, you've done an awesome job with your site.

      Crystal

      On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Lynne Kelly Hoenig <lynne01@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone!

      Making a website is pretty low priority for me right now since I have some revisions to do, so of course I've been working on a website for a couple of days. I planned on just getting the space reserved and working on it a little at a time until it was ready to post, but once I started clicking on templates I couldn't stop. So here it is! I'll still be tweaking it for a while, but here's what I have so far. Let me know of any feedback you have if you're able to take a look at it.

      Lynne

      --
      Lynne Kelly
      CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

      --
      Lynne Kelly
      CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic