      From: Lynne Kelly Hoenig <lynne01@...>
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] website
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 6:38 PM

      Hi everyone!

      Making a website is pretty low priority for me right now since I have some revisions to do, so of course I've been working on a website for a couple of days. I planned on just getting the space reserved and working on it a little at a time until it was ready to post, but once I started clicking on templates I couldn't stop. So here it is! I'll still be tweaking it for a while, but here's what I have so far. Let me know of any feedback you have if you're able to take a look at it.

      Lynne Kelly
      CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic