7802Re: [scbwi-houston] website

  • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
    Jan 26, 2011
      Thanks, Dotti! I used iWeb, which comes installed on a Mac. I started using GoDaddy's Website Tonight designer, which is really easy too, but iWeb has the ability to move the pictures around and such so I like it better. When I realized I wanted to design it using iWeb, I called GoDaddy to switch to hosting-only with them instead of hosting plus web design. (Either way it's just a few dollars a month). But for those who don't have a Mac, I really like the Website Tonight also. It's a click & type Website Design For Dummies kind of program too.

      On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote:

      I love it, Lynne. What software did you use?
      Dotti Enderle
         * * *
      CROSSWIRE (Boyds Mills/Calkins Creek)
      "A small gem of a story." ~ Kirkus Reviews

      Lynne Kelly
      CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic