      From: joypreble <baronessp@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 11:03:03 PM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Great News!!

      Hey guys -
      I know I've been persona non gratis (or whatever that saying is) for too long but the good news is that Dreaming Anastasia (as I guess many of you know already via Twitter, etc) is going to be a trilogy! This is seriously proof that dreams can come true, that you just should never ever give up on this crazy business. This didn't come as a two book deal or three book deal or whatever. It came one book at a time. But here I am nonetheless! Here's what was up on PM today:

      Joy Preble's AGAIN AND AGAIN, the final book in the DREAMING ANASTASIA series, in which Anne, having survived Baba Yaga's forest twice, finds herself bound by the witch to undertake a journey into past, present, and future that will determine her destiny - and that of everyone she loves, to Leah Hultenschmidt at Sourcebooks, for publication in Spring 2012, by Jennifer Rofe at the Andrea Brown Literary Agency (World). jennifer@...

      And Haunted (still due out on 2/1/11) got a little mention in yeterday's PW - the article about YA.

      Hope to see you all soon,
      Joy

      Joy Preble

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic