7064School Library Journal webinar on nonfiction

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Sep 1, 2010

      FYI: to all nonfiction writers:

      FROM School Library Journal:

      DATE: Thursday, September 23, 2010 | TIME: 1:00-2:00 PM ET | REGISTER TODAY

      Thursday, September 23, 1-2 pm EST

      Our panel of nonfiction publishers will tell you how they strive to produce the most accurate and well-research core-related materials for grades K-12 while also keeping these titles attractive, easy to use, and accessible to a range of reading levels. We'll hear about series in science, social studies, biography, art, math, health, and more, most correlated to each state's standards. Tune in for the buzz on new and forthcoming series nonfiction and get those gaps in your collection filled.
      REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBCAST TODAY AT http://www.slj.com/slj/technology/webcasts/886287-428/slj_nonfiction_book_buzz_2010.html.csp
      PANELISTS
      Louis Cohen, Principal, Mason Crest Publishers
      Terri Reden, VP, Marketing & Digital Products, Lerner Publishing Group
      Ben Mondloch, Publisher, Cherry Lake Publishing
      Nancy Stetzinger, Sales Manager, Heinemann-Raintree

      MODERATOR
      Dodie Ownes, Editor, SLJ Teen
      Can't make it on September 23? No problem!
      Register now and you will get an email reminder from School Library Journal post-live event when the webcast
      is archived and available for on-demand viewing at your convenience!

      Ana Maria Rodriguez