      From: Linda Leschak <lalhrdrtl@...>
      Subject: Re: [scbwi-houston] Abilene Writers Contest
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 3:37 PM

      Congratulations! It's always good to win MONEY along with Notoriety!

      On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:44 PM, abcdoris2003 <abcdoris@dorisfishe r.com> wrote:

      I found out this weekend that I won first place in the Flash Fiction category of the Abilene Writers Contest. The length was limited to 250 words. My entry was titled, Elvis in a Bottle. Prize is $100 for first place...Woohoo!

      Since our great newsletter has been completed and sent by Vonna, I thought I'd put my contest news on the listserv.

      Doris Fisher

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic