      From: Rita Mills <rita.mills@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, Apr 2, 2010 8:27 am
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Good news

      I never have any good news to share because I don’t write……..this may not be writing, but I think this is worth posting………
      The gala on May 26th for the unveiling of the new mascot for Ben Taub Hospital that I am on the board of has the following people involved:
      1. The Taub Foundation and Family
      2. Patricia Gras of PBS is the Mistress of Ceremonies
      3. Host Committee includes Kathi Appelt, Judge Emmett, David & Kay Hedges, Susan Osterberg, Mary Wright, & Beverly Denver
      And Her Honor Mayor Annise Parker will be there………and we have several major sponsors before the invitation has even been sent out, so we are getting closer and closer to being able to supply that 25,000 books a year needed for the indigent children that go into Ben Taub or the Harris County Hospital District clinic system……..
      If you would like to be on the invitation list, please email me your address at this email………Rita
      rita.mills@comcast. net
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic