614Thanks

  • Doris Fisher
    Feb 4, 2004
      Happy Wednesday!

      Thanks to all of the dedicated folks who worked, organized, and wore blue shirts
      at Academy 101.

      It was a great day and even those of us who aren't newbies heard and learned.
      What a wonderful group of speakers.

      THANK YOU SO MUCH!

      Also, I am finishing a rewriting for Highlights on spec. Maybe it will be the perfect fit and
      be accepted. I am dealing with Pam Zollman, of course.

      Today, I need to call the Federal Bureau of Engraving and Printing and a Federal Reserve Bank.
      Yikes! The article is on the life of paper dollars. Trying to get pictures from these two
      places. Naturally money making is rather secretive. ( I am a former bank teller )

      Write well,
      Doris