5852Re: December meeting

  • Vicki Sansum
    Dec 3, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just a reminder that Monday's meeting is our annual holiday celebration.
      All authors and illustrators may bring their books to sell. It's a great
      time to buy books for gifts and have them signed. Also, it's our one
      time of the year that we bring food to the meeting. So if you'd like to
      bring something sweet, salty, crunchy (or even healthy) to share with
      everyone, we'll supply the drinks.
      Pat and Aileen have some great games planned and there will be prizes.
      So come to have fun and celebrate a great year!

      Oh, and Pat has sent a message to everyone who is on our Evite list.
      Please respond to Pat if you'd like to remain on this list. You don't
      want to miss announcements for 2010, we already have a great line-up of
      speakers (thank you Aileen and Pat).

      And if you belong to any other writer's groups, blogs, sites, etc.
      please feel free to pass on the news about our February conference.
      We're sold out for manuscript critiques, but don't forget, anyone who
      attends the conference may submit one manuscript to each editor after
      the conference. So even if you don't have a critique you still have an
      opportunity to get your work in front of the editors at a later time.

      See you all Monday!
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic