4793Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: December meeting

  • JoAn Watson Martin
    Dec 1, 2008
      Wayne,
      I have four published books that I am taking tonight. Two were self
      published, but the others are "royalty" published. After dealing with
      difficult editors, I am beginning to prefer having control of my own
      work, if only I'd win the lottery.I have been totally included by
      SCBWI as a published author. Please come and bring your books.
      Whatever route we are compelled to take to publication is great. See
      you there.

      JoAn