      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of ctbkaty@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 2:20 PM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Doris Fisher's mom

      I received the following from Doris. She will leave tomorrow for Tulsa for
      the funeral and return Saturday. You'll be in our thoughts Doris.
      Carmen
      Regarding my mother, Emily Lewis:
      On Dec 18 she went to NE Hospital in Humble, with low blood pressure. Dec 22

      I moved her to Regent Care Center, north of Kingwood College. She
      continued to decline.
      I'm sorry to say she died this afternoon, Dec 30 at 4 PM. Services and
      burial will be in Tulsa, later in the week.