      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      From: morris7625@...
      Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:41:41 -0500
      Subject: Re: [scbwi-houston] Finally!

      Dear Group,

      I was sorry to miss the meeting and the party. Have been putting in

      all-nighters for several days in a row (combination of work and sick dog) and

      couldn't leave.

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND CONGRATULATIONS ON A GOOD YEAR FOR THE

      CHAPTER! 2009 IS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER!!!

      P.S. Sherry - I'll send you an autographed fairy book for the basket with

      some bookmarks etc.

      Kimberly Morris

      author / speaker / publishing consultant

      _www.kimberlymorris.com_ (http://www.kimberlymorris.com/)

      _www.publishingmatters.com_ (http://www.publishingmatters.com/)