      From: Tamra Norton <tamranorton@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] PW Newsletter (free)

      I thought y'all might be interested in this.
      --Tamra

      The children's department of Publishers Weekly has just launched a free
      weekly email newsletter about children's and YA books, called
      Children's
      Bookshelf. You do not have to be a PW subscriber to receive it. The
      newsletter carries industry news, features, author interviews, stories
      on
      books people are talking about, links to articles in the media about
      children's books, bestseller lists, and many other features. It's
      written
      for publishers, booksellers, librarians, teachers, authors, agents, and
      anyone interested in news about current children's books.

      For a free subscription and to read back issues, go to:

      http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6253324.html

      Thanks,

      Diane Roback
      Publishers Weekly