1896Sisters in Crime Special Meeting

  • Rita Mills
    May 1, 2005
      From Diana Driver with Sisters in Crime.........Rita

      Cindy is the Southwest Chapter President of Mystery Writers of America, was
      the 2004 President of Sisters in Crime - Internet Chapter. She is a member
      of Mystery Writers of America, Sisters in Crime, SinC Internet Chapter,
      SinC Guppies, Romance Writers of America - Kiss of Death, and American
      Medical Writers Association; she is the Dallas Meeting Coordinator for the
      Southwest Chapter of Mystery Writers of America.

      She coordinates and writes the Ask-A-Pro feature for the Sisters In Crime
      Internet Chapter. Check out her interview with crime reporter - turned
      best selling author - Michael Connelly at
      <http://www.sinc-ic.org/>www.sinc-ic.org.

      And, you can preview Cindy's writing at
      <http://www.claudiamccants.com/>www.claudiamccants.com. She wrote segment
      10 of Claudia's serial story DEAD WEIGHT. She also reviews books for
      <http://www.breakthroughpromotions.com/mmfeb.htm>Mystery Morgue.

      The Final Twist, Houston Chapter of the Sisters in Crime meet on the first
      Saturday of the month at the Baldwin Boettcher Liberary on Aldine Westfield
      road in Humble at 10AM. For more information either contact me at
      <mailto:quaned@...>quaned@... or check out the website
      <http://www.thefinaltwist.com/>www.thefinaltwist.com I hope you can join us
      and I look forward to seeing you.
      I hope you can join us and I look forward to seeing you.
      Sincerely,
      Diana L. Driver, President
      The Final Twist