      From: jknunn@... [mailto:jknunn@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:56 PM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] new group forming

      We are starting a new critique group in Spring. We will be meeting at the Boettcher Public Library on the 2nd and 4th Monday nights of the month from 6-8 PM. The first meeting will be the 4th Monday of March, 3/28. The library is located by the Mercer Arboretum on Aldine Westfield, which can be accessed from either 1960 east or from the Cypresswood exit off of 45 north. We still need a couple more people if anyone is interested or knows someone who is looking for a group.

      Thanks,
      Kelly Nunn
      (713)412-2948

      Yahoo! Groups Links