1598Re: [scbwi-houston] NOT NORMAN--FINALLY HERE!

  • Danny Witte
    Feb 1, 2005
      Congratulations from Merryland, Kelly! Hope your events go well! Wish I could be there too!
      Danelle

      Kelly Bennett <kelly@...> wrote:
      Howdy Friends, I'm so excited about my picture book's arrival, I have to
      share it with you. My latest and most fun picture book, NOT NORMAN, A
      GOLDFISH STORY, is here! Feb. 3rd is NORMAN'S official date of arrival in
      stores. I'm celebrating with two book events and I hope you will come and
      celebrate with me.

      Thursday, Feb 3. at Barnes and Noble in the Woodlands, NOT NORMAN and I will
      be featured at storytime from 11-1 pm.

      Saturday, Feb 12 at 11:00 am. Blue Willow Bookshop will be hosting NOT
      NORMAN'S Coming Out Party! Check out their website for a sneak peek at the
      book's cover: www.bluewillowbookshop.com Valerie will think it's a little
      "fishy" if Norman and I are the only one there for the party--so please try
      to come out and help us celebrate.

      Glugs, Kelly

      Kelly Goldman Bennett
      22307 Stormcroft Lane
      Katy, TX 77450-6700
      phone: (281) 395-4620
      fax: (281) 395-9833
      kelly@...

      I believe in hard work and luck, and that the first often leads to the second. - J.K. Rowling