1506Re: [scbwi-houston] We need a treasurer

  • Bunionless@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2005
      Congratulations on the bounty of triplets. How blessed you are! I pray for
      the good health and delivery for your daughter and all three precious bundles
      of joy.

      Sally, you have been a great treasure and I deeply regret loosing you and
      Kelly, both who have helped me in the kindest manner. I shall miss you very
      much. You have been patient with me as a greenhorn. Sorry that I can't possibly
      function as a treasure or have the time.

      I am simply very grateful.

      Jan Graham