      From: Vicki Sansum vsansum@... [scbwi-houston]
      To: scbwi houston <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Aug 17, 2014 10:51 pm
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Self-publishing expereince

      Hi all,
      I was contacted by a local author who asked about self-publishing her
      picture book. She would love to hear other authors experiences with
      self-publishing and I said I would post her request on our listserv.
      Her name is Toby and her email is:

      If anyone can share their experience and offer her any advice, that
      would be great.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic