14317RE: [scbwi-houston] Working with The Real Buzz!

  • Kelly Bennett
    Aug 6, 2014

      Whoooo! Fabulous Marianne! What an incredible opportunity! You must be flying!!!

      Congrats! Kelly

      What’s new with Kelly Bennett Books? VAMPIRE BABY! (Candlewick Press, Ages 3-8)

      Watch the VAMPIRE BABY Book Trailer here!

      “YOUCH Tootie! NO BITE!”