      From: rebecca nolen rlnolen@... [scbwi-houston] <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      To: scbwi-houston <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Jul 15, 2014 2:13 pm
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] This Saturday

      This Saturday I'm going to be speaking on a panel at the Barbara Bush Branch Library "Writing Science Fiction for Youth" from 10:30 to Noon. I'll be on the panel with Lilia Fabry, E. L. Russell, and K. J. Russell.

      Then I'll be one of many authors at a local author's signing event at Te House of Tea 1927 Fairview Street helping to raise awareness and money for Children at risk. This event will be both Saturday and Sunday from 2 until 4. Come by to see what it's all about and try the fascinating food and drinks, and buy a book or two to help out.

      Thank you

      Rebecca Nolen

      Author:  The Dry  and   Deadly Thyme
      Follow my blog
      "My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." Winnie-the-Pooh
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic