14251Re: Jessica Cappela world building session

  • jessica_capelle
    Jul 17, 2014
      Thank you so much, Bonnie! I'm so glad it helped you!
      I appreciated and enjoyed being able to speak at the meeting and share with you all!

      Jessica Capelle

      ---In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, <bcckaty@...> wrote :

      I want to thank Jessica for giving her talk on world building last Monday.
      I pulled out my notes today and typed them up as I wanted to study some of the
      key elements she gave us the other night for a story I'm writing.
      Also, thanks to all the people who put these programs together, month
      after month!

      You all rock.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic