14248Re: [scbwi-houston] tweens read

  • Laura Ruthven
    Jul 16, 2014

      Congratulations, Varsha and Crystal!

      What an incredible group of authors. I can't wait to attend with my tween!

      Best,
      Laura

      On Jul 14, 2014 10:30 AM, "'Varsha Bajaj' author@... [scbwi-houston]" <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This year's Tweens Read festival is on September 27th 2014.

      The website (http://tweensread.com/) has an updated list on the Author page.

      I am so thrilled to be part of the lineup, with my friend Crystal Allen.

      Varian Johnson, Greg Leitich Smith and Jennifer Ziegler from Austin will also be there and of course lots of other big name writers.

      It will be a blast. I believe entry is free. You can buy books and get them signed. Also there are author panels. Loads of fun for us writer types.

      Varsha

      www.varshabajaj.com

      Abby Spencer Goes to Bollywood (Whitman, March 2014)

      Our Baby (Nancy Paulsen Books, forthcoming)

      How Many Kisses Do You Want Tonight?(Little Brown, April 2004)

      T is for Taj Mahal (Sleeping Bear Press, 2011)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic