      From: Dee chocolatewriter@... [scbwi-houston] <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      To: scbwi-houston <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 19, 2014 11:25 am
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Re: June Lunch and book launch

      Thanks for the plug, Vonna.

      The story time part of my author event at Blue Willow Bookshop starts at 10:00am on Thursday, June 26th with the signing session to follow at approximately 10:30.

      Everyone can read more about Bizz and Buzz Make Honey Buns (Grosset & Dunlap/Penguin) and see a flyer at deeleone.com. There will be a reading, bee headbands, and simple crafts for the kiddos. More information about the signing can be found at http://www.bluewillowbookshop.com/node/69973.

      For those unable to attend, personalized copies can be pre-ordered from the bookstore by calling 281-497-8675. They can be picked up at a later date at your convenience. The paperback is about $4 and the hardback version is about $8. All author profits will be donated to charity.

      I hope to see some friendly faces there!

      Dee Leone
      deeleone.com
      bizzandbuzz.weebly.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic