1379Re: [scbwi-houston] RE:

  • Sally Lee
    Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Martha,
      I wish I had a more uplifting message, but all I can do is echo the sentiments of everyone else. I'm so sorry to hear about Stephen's accident and hope he will be able to recover soon.
      Sally Lee
      magnolia77@... wrote:

      My husband, Stephen R. Roddy, sustained
      massive head injury from fall in bathroom on
      Oct.21. Following surgery on same day he is in Neuro-Trauma Critical
      unit at Mem. Herman on Fannin. Neuro
      surgery went well but he has developed blood
      clot in heart (thrombosis) and is unable to swallow -eat or drink.
      We are hopeful
      for his continued progress.

      As contact for Copperfield Critque Group yahoogroups.com unable to take
      phone calls for critique group for now. Potential
      SCWBI members call from listing on website.

      As soon as Steve is home be back
      in business promoting our wonderful
      Houston SCWBi. For now everything
      is on hold.