13773RE: [scbwi-houston] Conference

  • rebecca nolen
    Apr 25, 2014
      miss you!

      Author:  The Dry on Amazon   Deadly Thyme on Amazon
      Follow my blog
      "My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." Winnie-the-Pooh

      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      From: bruce@...
      Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:38:45 -0500
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Conference

      Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow! Wish I could be there with you all, but we are moving my daughter from College Station down to Galveston where she is about to begin her accelerated nursing program at UTMB this next week.

      I know you will have a wonderful day as our chapter always always does a beautiful planning for this!

      Bruce Foster
      832-594-8939 cell

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic