      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Foster
      Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 4:39 PM
      To: scbwi houston
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Conference

      Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow! Wish I could be there with you all, but we are moving my daughter from College Station down to Galveston where she is about to begin her accelerated nursing program at UTMB this next week.

      I know you will have a wonderful day as our chapter always always does a beautiful planning for this!

      Bruce Foster
      http://www.paperpops.com
      281-373-0846

      832-594-8939 cell