      Rebecca Nolen
      Author:  The Dry on Amazon   Deadly Thyme on Amazon
      Follow my blog
      "My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." Winnie-the-Pooh

      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      From: ebgrje@...
      Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:02:52 -0500
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Volunteers needed for Saturday morning

      Hi y'all,

      I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather this weekend.

      I'm looking for a few volunteers to help me at the check-in/registration table the morning of the conference.

      You'll need to be at the conference between 7 and 7:15 am Saturday morning. The job will consist of helping people find their name tags, handing out folders, and critique schedules.

      I need about 2-3 more people to help, so just let me know if you're available.

      Thanks so much!
      McCourt

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic