13757Re: [scbwi-houston] Volunteers needed for Saturday morning

  • Melissa Buron
    Apr 18, 2014
      Hi McCourt!

      I’ll be there! Closer to 7:15 than & :)

      see you Saturday!
      Melissa
      On Apr 18, 2014, at 9:02 PM, McCourt Thomas <ebgrje@...> wrote:

      Hi y'all,

      I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather this weekend.

      I'm looking for a few volunteers to help me at the check-in/registration table the morning of the conference.

      You'll need to be at the conference between 7 and 7:15 am Saturday morning. The job will consist of helping people find their name tags, handing out folders, and critique schedules.

      I need about 2-3 more people to help, so just let me know if you're available.

      Thanks so much!
      McCourt

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic