      From: "gpatmiller@..." <gpatmiller@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 8:31 AM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Doris Fisher a Finalist for our regional Crystal Kite

      Congratulations, Doris! Army Camels: Texas Ships of the Desert has made it to the next level of voting. It was with great pleasure that I cast my vote for your book. Hopefully in a couple of weeks you'll be able to make a very exciting announcement. Fingers crossed!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic