13443Lunch!

  • Vonna Carter
    Feb 20, 2014
      Hi everyone, this is a reminder to join us for lunch next Thursday, February 27 at 11:30 a.m. We will meet at Zoe's Kitchen (soups, salads and sandwiches) at Town & Country Village, Beltway 8 between 1-10 and Memorial Drive (MAP). Zoe's Kitchen is near Randall's, facing Memorial Drive.

      Ten people have already RSVP'd. We're scheduled for 11:30, but the restaurants in this area get packed at lunch, so the earlier we get there and stake out our territory, the better!

      Please let me know if you plan to come so I can gather enough seats. Hope to see you there!

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic