      From: Deborah Frontiera <dfrontiera@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:33 PM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Re: Writing income

      To all in this conversation. Writing is not unlike teaching--there are more subtle "rewards". For me it's having some kid smile and say I'm the first author they ever met. Or, like this weekend at a Kroger store I was at a couple years ago, having a kid come up and tell me that he got my picture book "last time" and now wants my chapter book.
      Happy readers--what could be better?
      Debbie

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic