      Dear Rebecca,
      Thanks for sending this info. Your books came to me (one copy of each) I'm almost half way through The Dry--great read so far and I don't see anything Kroger will object to. I'll keep you posted. I do need a second copy of each book though. Kroger needs 2 copies of each title.
      Debbie

      On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:35 PM, rebecca nolen <rlnolen@...> wrote:

      See the forwarded message below. This is a wonderful opportunity for writers who might not be widely published! Or just for fun.

      Rebecca Nolen
      Author:  The Dry on Amazon   Deadly Thyme on Amazon
      Follow my blog
      "My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places." Winnie-the-Pooh

      Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:21:51 +0000
      To: rlnolen@...
      From: donotreply@...
      Subject: [New post] Tides of Possibility, Anthology

      Eric posted: "The Tides of Possibility Anthology is currently accepting submissions. It is being produced by the Houston Writers Guild in cooperation with Skipjack Publishing. It will be available both as an ebook and a print book, and is expected to be shipped in late"

      New post on Houston Writers Guild

      Tides of Possibility, Anthology

      by Eric

      The Tides of Possibility Anthology is currently accepting submissions. It is being produced by the Houston Writers Guild in cooperation with Skipjack Publishing. It will be available both as an ebook and a print book, and is expected to be shipped in late 2014. It will be an independent publication, and its mission statement is to provide independent and unpublished

      Eric | January 29, 2014 at 1:32 am | URL: http://wp.me/p43pos-lu

      Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Houston Writers Guild.
      Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

      http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SkipjackPublishing/~3/EQKRHkJ0QRk/

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic