      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Vonna Carter
      Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:02 AM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Conference Bookstore Reminder

      Authors, this is a reminder that it is time to contact Blue Willow Bookshop! If you wish to have your book/s available for sale at our April conference, whether traditionally published or self-published, you must go through Blue Willow.

      Remember that all authors selling books must be:

      *current SCBWI members
      *registered for the conference
      *in attendance at the conference

      Attached is a letter from Valerie Koehler of Blue Willow Bookshop and two documents required for the sale of books at the conference. All participants must fill out the Author Form. There is also a consignment form for authors with out of print books or books not available through the Blue Willow distributor.

      Please return the completed, signed documents to:

      Alice Maloy EMAIL: staff@...

      The deadline to send your information to Blue Willow Bookshop is
      March 10.

      If you cannot open the attached documents, they are also available on our website.

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic