13326February meeting

  • Vicki Sansum
    Jan 30, 2014
      Hi all,

      Just a reminder about our Monday, February 3 meeting. We'll have Crystal
      Allen, Kimberly Morris and Diandra Mae talking about how to prepare your
      manuscript and portfolio for critique at the conference (and also when
      submitting to an agent, editor or art director.)

      Also, please feel free to bring (or mention) your favorite craft book on
      writing or illustrating. If there is a tip you've learned that has
      helped your writing or illustrating, please share it. The one common
      thread among comments from editors, agents an art directors is that
      they'd like to see more focus on studying craft. In today's crowded
      market, our work needs to be as polished as possible to be noticed.

      On Monday, come with questions, comments and tips. Let's impress our
      conference speakers with our professional submissions and see some sales
      from the results!

      Thanks!
      Vicki
      vsansum@...