13321Re: [scbwi-houston] Lunch Meet-up

  • Vonna Carter
    Jan 29, 2014
      I'm sorry you can't make it, Crystal, but I do hope to make this a monthly event again.

      Just a reminder, we are meeting tomorrow, Thursday, January 30, at Brasil, on Dunlavy at the corner of Westheimer, at 11:30.I haven't been there before, but Kathy suggested it as a casual, centrally-located, conversation-friendly restaurant. I've reserved seating for ten, but if more of you would like to join us, please let me know. We'd love to have you with us!

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic