      From: Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...>
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:20 PM
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] The Truth About Alice

      I hope I’m not stealing her thunder, but Jennifer Mathieu’s The Truth About Alice has a new cover AND is featured at Entertainment Weekly’s Shelf Life! http://shelf-life.ew.com/2014/01/29/jennifer-mathieu-the-truth-about-alice-cover-exclusive/#more-23272

      Dotti
      ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙
      aka Dax Varley (YA Author Fangirl Sin-Eater)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic