      I've never been to this restaurant (not on my side of town) but Kathy Duval and her husband go there nearly every weekend. She said there'll be no problem pulling tables together, so I'm going on her word. But you bring up a good point. I'll look into it.

      See you tomorrow,
      Vonna

      On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:11 AM, <jwriter205@...> wrote:

      Hi Vonna,
           Thanks for putting this together.  I thought I had replied, but see that I never did send it.
      If it's not too late, I'd like to join the group for lunch.
           By the way, has anyone called the restaurant to have them set some tables aside?  It
      sounds as if this is getting to be a popular event!
                      Lynn A.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Vonna Carter <cartervk@...>
      To: scbwi-houston <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 2:16 pm
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Lunch Meet-up

      Hey everybody! With the conference coming up soon, we thought it would be fun to get together for lunch. Not everyone can make it to the monthly Monday night meetings, so this is another chance to make new friends and catch up with old friends.

      On Thursday, January 30, we will meet at Brasil, on Dunlavy at the corner of Westheimer, at 11:30.

      Some of us intend to get there early and stake out seating, so if you plan to come, please let me know so I can grab enough tables and chairs. (And if you are a breakfast person like me, be sure to get there in time to order before noon!)

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic