      From: Vonna Carter <cartervk@...>
      To: scbwi-houston <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 2:16 pm
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] Lunch Meet-up

      Hey everybody! With the conference coming up soon, we thought it would be fun to get together for lunch. Not everyone can make it to the monthly Monday night meetings, so this is another chance to make new friends and catch up with old friends.

      On Thursday, January 30, we will meet at Brasil, on Dunlavy at the corner of Westheimer, at 11:30.

      Some of us intend to get there early and stake out seating, so if you plan to come, please let me know so I can grab enough tables and chairs. (And if you are a breakfast person like me, be sure to get there in time to order before noon!)

      VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
      twitter
      facebook

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic