13311A Scbwi test! do you know?

  • Bridgette Mongeon
    Jan 29, 2014

      A friend is looking for a book that she read when she was young.  Her description

      "I'm looking for a book I read as a kid. It was about a girl whose family moved and she found dolls in a toy shop that each represented a member of her family. Spoiler alert - there was one of her uncle who everyone thought was dead but he wasn't. In fact, I think he was the shopkeeper, maybe. Oh, and the kid she played with on the street was actually a ghost. Someone has to know what this book was. Please help! It's driving me crazy."

      Anyone want to guess?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic