13306Chronicle Floca article available to everyone

  • marydwade@...
    Jan 28, 2014
      The weather has given everyone a gift from the Houston Chronicle. This just came through to my spam folder. We subscribe to the Chronicle, but the e-edition has everything in it, and we access it when we travel.
      ---

      FREE access to HoustonChronicle.com on Tuesday and Wednesday!
      The Houston Chronicle wants to ensure all Houstonians have access to the news, regardless of the weather. That's why we're opening access to our premium, subscriber-only website, HoustonChronicle.com, to everyone on Tuesday and Wednesday.

      Read the day's news on HoustonChronicle.com. No need for a password.

      And if you prefer to flip through the paper, you can access the daily eNewspaper.

      Be sure to forward on to your family and friends!
      ---

      If you're interested in the Brian Floca article, it's in today's Star Section, D3.

      Marydw